The Hon. Yolanda N. Northridge is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was appointed by former Governor Pete Wilson on January 23, 1998. Northridge received a bachelor's degree from Holy Names University in 1967. She received a master's degree in political science from Claremont College in 1975 and, in 1978, Northridge received a J.D. from the University of San Diego.
- Master's Degree from Claremont college
- J.D. from University of San Diego
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 1998)
- Attorney at Private Practice (1988 to 1998)
- Attorney at Crosby, Heafey, Roach and May` (1978 to 1988)