Alameda County Superior Court, Department - (website)
The Hon. Willie Lott, Jr. is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in October 2007 to succeed Robert Fairwell.
Judge Lott was born and raised in Oakland, CA and attended the Oakland public school system. He received a BA degree in Social Science and Political Science from California State University at Hayward in 1969. He attended the CLEO Six-Week Summer Institute at the University of Toledo in 1969 and went to earn a JD from Martin Luther King Jr. Hall at the University of California, School of Law, Davis in 1972.
- B.A. from California State University
- J.D. from University of California, School of Law, Davis
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2007)
- Court commissioner at Superior Court of Alameda (2002 to 2007)
- Deputy County Counsel at Alameda County Counsel's Office (1979 to 2002)
- Deputy City Attorney at San Jose City Attorney's Office (1974 to 1979)