The Hon. William A. MacLaughlin is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Pete Wilson in 1992.
MacLaughlin received a bachelor's degree and a J.D. from Yale University.
- Bachelor's Degree from Yale University
- J.D. from Yale Law School
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 1992)
- Sole Practitioner at Private Practice (1978 to 1992)
- Attorney at MacLaughlin and Gerber (1974 to 1978)
- Attorney at Wetherbee and MacLaughlin (1964 to 1974)