San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
The Hon. Wallace P. Douglass is a retired judge of the Superior Court of San Francisco, California. He was initially appointed to the municipal bench in 1991, then elevated to the Superior Court on December 31, 1998, through court consolidation.
As a judge, Douglass was obsessively concerned about keeping the jurors waiting. He also had a rule that lawyers appearing before him limit their objections to only six words.
- J.D. from Boalt Hall School of Law (1969)
- Prosecutor at San Francisco District Attorney’s Office in San Francisco County, California (until 1975)
- Lawyer at U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission in Maryland (1975 to 1976)
- Solo Practitioner at Private Practice (from 1976)
- Law Clerk at First District Court of Appeal Justice John Holmdahl (from 1984)