The Hon. Trina Thompson is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was first elected to the bench in November 2002. Thompson was re-elected in 2008. She was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021. On June 21, 2011 President Barack Obama appointed Thompson to serve on the Coordinating Council on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
Thompson received a bachelor's degree and a J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (2002 to 2021)
- Attorney at Private Practice (1991 to 2000)
- Public Defender at Alameda County Public Defender's Office (1987 to 1991)