San Bernardino County Superior Court, Department V10 (website)
Clerk phone: (760) 269-4765
Family Law Fax: 760-269-4804
Criminal Fax: 760-269-4844
Hon. Antoine Raphael is a judge of the Superior Court of San Bernardino County in California. Raphael was appointed on May 22, 2017 to fill the vacancy created by the elevation of Judge Marsha G. Slough to the Court of Appeal.
Judge Raphael is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Cal Poly Pomona
- J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Assistant U.S. Attorney at U.S. Attorney’s Office, Central District of California in U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2003 to 2013)
- Law Clerk at Honorable Lourdes G. Baird in U.S. District Court, Central District of California (2002 to 2003)
- Associate at Sidley and Austin LLP (2001 to 2002)