The Hon. Tony L. Richardson earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Stanford Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard College.
He fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Michael A. Latin.
Richardson is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Harvard College
- J.D. from Stanford
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2012 to 2021)
- Attorney at SNR Denton US LLP (2010 to 2012)
- Attorney at Reed Smith LLP (2008 to 2010)
- Attorney at Kirkland and Ellis LLP (1990 to 2008)
- Attorney at Gronemeier, Barker and Huerta (1989 to 1990)
- Attorney at Hufstedler, Miller, Carlson and Beardsley (1985 to 1989)
- Law Clerk for Judge David W. Williams at United States District Court for the Central District of California (1984 to 1985)