San Francisco Superior Court, Department retired (website)
The Hon. Tomar Mason is a retired judge of the Superior Court of San Francisco, California.
In 1995, Judge Mason received the U.S. Presidential Letter of Recognition from President William Clinton for support of resources for drug courts in the U.S. Crime Bill.
After her retirement from the bench, Judge Mason pursued mediation services.
- J.D. from UCLA School of Law (1977)
- B.A. from Michigan State University
- Judge at San Francisco Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1998 to 2012)
- Deputy Attorney General at California in California (1987 to 1990)
- Judge at San Francisco Superior Court (1998 to 2012)
- Deputy District Attorney at Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara County, California (from 1987)
- Deputy County Counsel at Santa Clara County Counsel's Office in Santa Clara County, California (1986 to 1987)
- Deputy District Attorney at Fresno County District Attorney's Office in Fresno County, California (1978 to 1986)
- Intern at Appalachian Research and Defense in Charleston, West Virginia