The Hon. Thomas Nixon is a judge of the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown (D) on July 16, 2015, to replace Kenneth Mark Burr. Nixon was elected in 2016. He ran unopposed and did not appear on the ballot. Nixon received a bachelor's degree from San Jose State University and a J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from San Jose State University
- J.D. from Santa Clara School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Alameda County
- Attorney at Private Practice
- Partner at Quaresma, Benya, Hall, Connich, O’Hara and Nixon
- Associate at Quaresma, Benya, Hall, Connich, O’Hara and Nixon