The Hon. Thomas Long, of Rancho Palos Verdes, has been a partner at Nossaman LLP since 1991, where he was an associate from 1989 to 1991. He was a member of the Rancho Palos Verdes City Council from 2003 to 2011, serving as mayor in 2007 and 2011. Long was an associate at Heller, Ehrman, White and McAuliffe from 1985 to 1989, at Youngman, Hungate and Leopold from 1983 to 1985 and at Hufstedler, Miller, Carlson and Beardsley from 1982 to 1983.
He earned a Juris Doctor degree from Stanford Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University.
He fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Ronald H. Rose.
Long is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Stanford
- J.D. from Stanford
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2015)
- Partner at Nossaman LLP (1991 to 2015)
- Associate at Nossaman LLP (1989 to 1991)
- Councilman at Rancho Palos Verdees City Council (2003 to 2011)
- Mayor at Rancho Palos Verdes City Council (2007 to 2011)
- Associate at Heller, Ehrman, White and McAuliffe (1985 to 1989)
- Associate at Youngman, Hungate and Leopold (1983 to 1985)
- Associate at Hufstedler, Miller, Carlson and Beardsley (1982 to 1983)