The Hon. Thomas A. Delaney was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in 2014 to the Orange County Superior Court in California. He replaced B. Tam Nomoto Schumann.
At Sedgwick LLP Delaney created the Hispanic Lawyers Forum.
The judge is a Democrat.
- J.D. from Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- Bachelors degree from Loyola Marymount University
- Partner at Sedgwick LLP in Orange County, California (2002 to 2014)
- Associate attorney at Sedgwick LLP (1995 to 2001)
- Associate attorney at Bodkin McCarthy Sargent and Smith (1992 to 1995)