The Hon. Teresa A. Beaudet is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in November 2008, and was elected to a full term in 2010.
Beaudet received a bachelor's degree and a master's degree from Loyola Marymount University. She received her J.D. from Loyola Law School.
- J.D. from Loyola Law School (1980)
- Master's Degree from Loyola Marymount University (1976)
- Bachelor's Degree from Loyola Marymount University (1974)
- Associate at Mayer Brown LLP in Los Angeles County, California (1988 to 1990)
- Partner at Mayer Brown LLP in Los Angeles County, California (1990 to 2002)