The Hon. Tara M. Desautels is a judge of the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on April 8, 2010, to succeed Barbara J. Miller. Desautels won the primary election on June 5, 2018. Desautels received a bachelor's degree from Georgetown University and a J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from Georgetown University
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2010)
- Senior Associate at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman (2005 to 2010)
- Deputy District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (1997 to 2005)