Butte County Superior Court, Department 1 (website)
Civil Division: (530) 532‑7009
Family Law: (530) 532‑7008
Juvenile Dependency: (530) 532‑7010
Hon. Tamara L. Mosbarger is a judge of the Superior Court of Butte County in California, appointed in May 2007, by the former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Judge Mosbarger was one of the 4 local attorneys who competed for the open court seat.
The judge once recited a poem in the honor of Judge James Reilley.
She has two children, one son, and a daughter.
- Bachelor's degree from University of Colorado, Boulder
- J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Master's degree from University of Chicago
- Associate at Olimpia, Whelan and Lively in California (1986 to 1987)
- Associate at Lakin Spears in California (1987 to 1989)
- Assistant district attorney at District Attorney's Office in Santa Cruz County (1989 to 1990)
- Supervising deputy district attorney at District Attorney's Office in Butte County (1990 to 2007)