The Hon. Suzette Clover is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on February 7, 2006 to succeed Kevin Ross.
Clover received a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and a J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Southern California
- J.D. from University of California, Los Angeles
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2006 to 2021)
- Attorney at United States Attorney's Office (1987 to 2006)
- Litigation associate at Adams, Duque and Hazeltine (1982 to 1987)