The Hon. Susan L. Greenberg is a judge of the San Mateo County Superior Court in California. She was elected to the court after winning the 2014 primary. Governor Jerry Brown appointed her to the court so that she could take office early.
She is currently affiliated with Kiwanis International.
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1984)
- B.A. from Claremont Men's (McKenna) College (1981)
- Commissioner at Superior Court of San Mateo County in San Mateo County, California (2000 to 2014)
- Sole Practitioner at Law Offices of Susan L. Greenberg (1991 to 2000)
- Associate Attorney at Law Offices of Philip H. Schecter (1987 to 1991)
- Deputy District Attorney at San Mateo County in San Mateo County, California (1984 to 1987)