San Bernardino County Superior Court, Department S47 (website)
Clerk phone: (909) 521-3212
Family Law: 909-521-3136
Family Law Fax: 909-521-3128
Hon. Steven J. Singley is a judge of the Superior Court of San Bernardino County in California. He was appointed on December 12, 2014 to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge John B. Gibson.
Judge Singley is a Republican.
- B.A. from Azusa Pacific University
- J.D. from University of La Verne College of Law
- Deputy County Counsel at San Bernardino Office of County Counsel in San Bernardino County, California (2008 to 2014)
- Deputy District Attorney at San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office in San Bernardino County, California (2000 to 2008)
- Intelligence Specialist at U.S. Navy Reserves (1986 to 1991)