The Hon. Stephen M. Pulido is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on December 6, 2006 to succeed James Richman. He was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021.
Pulido received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley and a J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
Born in Oakland, California on October 31, 1953 Grew up in Castro Valley, California Moved to Pleasanton in May of 1980 and is married to my wife, Kellie. He has a daughter and one son that attended Pleasanton schools.
- B.A. from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (2006 to 2021)
- Attorney at Law Offices of Stephen M. Pulido (1998 to 2006)
- Attorney at Browner, Pulido and Sheehan (1979 to 1998)