The Hon. Stephen M. Moloney is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on July 16, 2009.
Moloney received a bachelor's degree from the University of Santa Clara in 1971 and a J.D. from the University of Santa Clara Law School in 1975.
Moloney is a Republican.
- J.D. from University of Santa Clara Law School (1975)
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Santa Clara (1971)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2009)
- Partner at Kelly, Crowley and Jannett (1980 to 2009)
- Associate at Kelly, Crowley and Jannett (1975 to 1980)