Hon. Socrates Peter Manoukian is a judge of the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California. He was appointed to the court on February 25, 1993.
Manoukian began practicing law in Los Angeles before returning to the Bay Area.
He taught courses in Criminal Felony Pretrial Procedure.
- J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles (1977)
- Bachelor's degree from University of California
- Partner at Wines & Manoukian (1985 to 1993)
- Attorney at Law Offices of Burton K. Wines (1983 to 1985)
- Attorney at Maslach, Leavey & Nutt (1976 to 1983)
- Instructor at California Center for Judicial Education and Research