The Hon. Shirley K. Watkins, of Beverly Hills, was a partner at Fraser, Watson and Croutch LLP and a mediator and arbitrator at Alternative Resolution Centers. She was senior litigator at the Law Offices of Michels and Watkins from 1997 to 2013 and senior partner at the Law Offices of Watkins and Stevens from 1991 to 1997. She was an attorney at Matthew B.F. Biren from 1988 to 1991, at Gantz and Forer from 1985 to 1988 and at Sheldon Deutsch from 1982 to 1985.
Watkins earned a Juris Doctor degree from the California Western School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, San Diego.
She fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Cynthia Rayvis.
Watkins is a Democrat.
- B.A. from University of California, San Diego
- J.D. from California Western School of Law
- Partner at Frazer, Watson and Croutch LLP (2014 to 2014)
- Mediator & Arbitrator at Alternatives Resolution Centers (2014 to 2014)
- Senior Litigatior at Law Offices of Michels and Watkins (1997 to 2013)
- Senior Partner at Law Offices of Watkins and Stevens (1991 to 1997)
- Attorney at Matthew B.F. Biren (1988 to 1991)
- Attorney at Gantz and Forer (1985 to 19988)
- Attorney at Sheldon Deutsh (1982 to 1985)