Hon. Sharon A. Lueras is a judge for the Superior Court of Sacramento County in California, appointed in 2007.
Judge Lueras began her career in private practice, but then transitioned into a 15+ years in the public sector, as Deputy District Attorney in Yolo and Sacramento counties, as well as State Deputy Attorney General and Lead Corporations Counsel at the California Department of Corporations.
She is a member of the The Anthony M. Kennedy American Inn of Court.
- J.D. from University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (1988)
- Bachelor's Degree from California State University, Sacramento (1984)
- Judge at Superior Court of Sacramento County in Sacramento, CA (from 2007)
- Lead corporations counsel at California Department of Corporations (2005 to 2007)
- State deputy attorney general at California Office of the Attorney General (2002 to 2005)
- Deputy district attorney at Yolo County District Attorney's Office in Yolo County, CA (2001 to 2002)
- Deputy district attorney at Sacramento County District Attorney's Office in Sacramento, CA (1992 to 2001)
- Associate at Wilcoxen, Callahan, Montgomery & Harbison in Sacramento, CA (1989 to 1991)