The Hon. Sandra K. Bean is a judge of the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was first elected to the bench in 2006. Bean won the primary election on June 5, 2018. Bean received a bachelor's degree from Wake Forest University in 1975 and a J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law in 1992.
- J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law (1992)
- Bachelor's Degree from Wake Forest (1975)
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2006)
- Deputy County Counsel at Office of Alameda County Counsel (2000 to 2006)
- Litigation Associate Attorney at Clapp, Moroney et. al (1994 to 2000)
- Litigation Associate Attorney at William W. Haskell and Associates (1992 to 1994)