The Hon. Samantha P. Jessner is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on March 16, 2007, to succeed Chris Conway.
- Bachelor's Degree from Stanford University
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law
- Attorney at U.S Attorney's Office (2002 to 2007)
- Assistant inspector general at Office of the Inspector General (2001 to 2002)
- Litigation counsel at The Boeing Company (2000 to 2001)
- Attorney at U.S. Attorney's Office (1994 to 2000)