The Hon. Roy Hashimoto is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed to the bench in 1996 by former Governor Pete Wilson. Hashimoto received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 1972 and a J.D. from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 1976.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. from University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 1996)
- Judge at Hayward-San Leandro Municipal Court (1993 to 1996)
- Deputy District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (1977 to 1993)