Los Angeles Superior Court, Department deceased (website)
Ross M. Klein was a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on July 27, 2005, to succeed Sandy Kriegler.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from San Fernando Valley College of Law
- Court commissioner at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2000 to 2005)
- Court commissioner at Los Angeles Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (1998 to 2000)
- Deputy Public Defender at Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office in Los Angeles County, California (1980 to 1998)
- Volunteer Law Clerk and Attorney at Bet Tzedek Legal Services (1978 to 1980)