The Hon Ronald Frank, of Manhattan Beach, has been a partner at Burke, Williams and Sorensen since 2008. He was a partner at Bannan, Frank and Terzian LLP from 1995 to 2008 and an associate at Cadwalader, Wickersham and Taft in 1989, at Adams, Duque and Hazeltine from 1983 to 1995 and at Geary, Stahl and Spencer in 1983.
He earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Virginia School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Bucknell University. Frank fills the vacancy created by the conversion of a court commissioner position on July 1, 2014.
He is registered without party preference.
- J.D. from University of Virginia School of Law
- Bachelor's Degree from Bucknell University
- Partner at Burke, Williams and Sorensen (2008 to 2015)
- Partner at Bannan, Frank and Terzian LLP (1995 to 2008)
- Associate at Adams, Duque and Hazeltine (1983 to 1995)
- Associate at Cadwalader, Wickersham and Taft (from 1989)
- Associate at Geary, Stahl and Spence (from 1983)