Hon. Rochelle C. East is a judge on the San Francisco County Superior Court. She was appointed on May 21, 2013, by Governor Jerry Brown to succeed Jerome T. Benson.
As of 2018, she serves on the Unified Family Court (UFC).
- J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.A. from Stanford University
- Chief deputy attorney general at California Department of Justice (2011 to 2013)
- Senior assistant attorney general at Correctional Law Section (2008 to 2011)
- Supervising deputy attorney general at California Department of Justice (2005 to 2008)
- Foreign service officer at U.S. Department of State, Haiti (2004 to 2005)
- Deputy attorney general at California Department of Justice (2000 to 2004)
- Associate attorney at Schachter Kristoff Orenstein and Berkowitz (1996 to 2000)
- Judicial extern at California Supreme Court (1996 to 1996)
- U.S. Navy at U.S. Navy (1983 to 1993)