The Hon. Robert Harrison of Los Angeles has served as a commissioner at the Los Angeles County Superior Court since 2006. He was a partner at Harrison and Harrison and a part-time hearing officer for the Los Angeles Police Department Board of Rights from 1994 to 2006 and an associate at Saltzburg, Ray and Bergman LLP from 1984 to 1994.
Harrison earned a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Los Angeles.
He fills the vacancy created by the resignation of Judge Jeffrey K. Winikow.
Harrison is a Democrat.
- B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from Loyola Law School
- Com at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (2006 to 2017)
- Partner at Harrison and Harrison (1994 to 2006)
- Part-time hearing officer at Los Angeles Police Department Board of Rights in Los Angeles County, California (1994 to 2006)
- Associate at Saltzburg, Ray and Bergman LLP (1984 to 1994)