The Hon. Robert B. Broadbelt is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Jerry Brown on December 27, 2012, to succeed Maral Injejikian.
Broadbelt received a B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley and a J.D. from the University of Southern California.
- B.A. from University of California
- J.D. from University of Southern California
- Attorney at Leader Counsel LLP (2011 to 2012)
- Partner at Brown, Woods, George LLP (2009 to 2011)
- Partner at Dreier, Stein, Kahan, Browne, Woods, George LLP (2008 to 2009)
- Associate at Brown, Woods, George LLP (1986 to 2008)
- Associate at Musick, Peeler, Garrett LLP (1984 to 1985)