Alameda County Superior Court, Department - (website)
The Hon. Richard L. Seabolt is a judge on the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by Democratic Governor Jerry Brown on June 1, 2018.
Seabolt has been a partner at Duane Morris LLP since 2006. He was a partner at Hancock, Rothert and Bunshoft from 1982 to 2005, where he was an associate from 1975 to 1981.
Seabolt earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan.
He fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Alice Vilardi.
Seabolt is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Michigan
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda County (from 2008)
- Partner at Duane Morris LLP (2006 to 2018)
- Partner at Hancock, Rothert and Bunshoft (1982 to 2005)
- Associate at Hancock, Rothert and Bunshoft (1975 to 1981)