The Hon. Richard J. Burdge, Jr. of Pasadena, has been the owner of the Burdge Law Firm PC since 2011. Burdge was a partner at Howrey LLP from 2000 to 2011, at Dewey Ballantine LLP from 1986 to 2000 and at Lillick and McHose LLP in 1986. He was an associate at Lillick McHose and Charles from 1979 to 1985. Burdge was president of the Los Angeles County Bar Association from 2012 to 2013.
He earned a J.D. degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and a Bachelor of Science degree from Yale University.
Burdge is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Yale University
- J.D. from University of California, Los Angeles
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2014)
- Owner at Burdge Law Firm PC (2011 to 2014)
- Partner at Howrey LLP (2000 to 2011)
- Partner at Dewey Ballantine LLP (1986 to 2000)
- Partner at Lillick and McHose LLP (1986 to 1986)
- Associate at Lillick McHose and Charles (1979 to 1985)