The Hon. Richard Edward Rico is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. Rico won the primary election on June 5, 2018.
Rico received a bachelor's degree from Yale University and a J.D. from Stanford University.
- J.D. from Stanford University (1984)
- Bachelor's Degree from Yale University (1976)
- Partner at Breidenbach, Buckley, Huchting, Halm & Hamblet
- Senior Attorney at California Court of Appeal (from 1995)
- Judge Pro-Tem at Los Angeles Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California (from 1994)