The Hon. Rhonda Burgess is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in May 2007 to succeed Henry Needham. Burgess received a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and a J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Southern California
- J.D. from University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda (from 2007)
- Court commissioner at Superior Court of Alameda County (2003 to 2007)
- Senior Trial Attorney at San Francisco City Attorney's Office (1990 to 2003)
- Associate at Hassard, Bonnington, Rogers and Huber (1987 to 1990)
- Deputy District Attorney at Alameda County District Attorney's Office (1984 to 1987)