The Hon. Ray A. Santana is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on November 5, 2008, to succeed Barry A. Taylor.
Santana received bachelor's degrees in political science and film and a master's degree in education from Stanford University. Santana later received a J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law.
- J.D. from University of California, Berkeley Boat Hall School of Law (1977)
- Master's Degree from Stanford (1974) (Education)
- Bachelor's Degree from Stanford (1973) (Political Science / Film)
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2008)
- Deputy Public Defender at Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office in Los Angeles County, California (1981 to 2008)
- Attorney General at State of California (1984 to 1984)
- Attorney at San Fernando Legal Aid (1979 to 1981)
- Attorney at California Rural Legal Assistance (1977 to 1979)