Hon. Raoul M. Thorbourne is a judge for the Superior Court of Sacramento County.
Judge Thorbourne was appointed to the Sacramento Superior Court after serving as a Sacramento Superior Court Commissioner at the Carol Miller Justice Center for eight years. He was the first Commissioner to be appointed to a Superior Court Judgeship for Sacramento County. He sits as a
Judge Thorbourne was previously employed as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of California, a Staff Attorney for the Department of Industrial Relations, an Attorney and Trial Specialist for the National Labor Relations Board, an attorney in private practice, and a General Attorney for the Immigration and Naturalization Services.
- J.D. from Loyola Marymount University
- Bachelor's Degree from Loyola Marymount University
- Judge at Superior Court of Sacramento County in Sacramento, CA (from 2005)
- Commissioner at Superior Court of Sacramento County in Sacramento, CA (1997 to 2005)
- Deputy Attorney General at Attorney General's Office, State of California
- Staff Attorney at The Department of Industrial Relations
- Attorney and Trial Specialist at National Labor Relations Board
- Attorney at Private practice
- General Attorney at Immigration and Naturalization Services