Hon. Randall Stamen is a judge on the Superior Court of Riverside County in California. He was appointed by Gov. Jerry Brown in 2017.
Stamen received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Irvine and a J.D. from the University of San Diego. Until 1994, he was an associate at the Law Offices of Thomas L. Miller and at Reid and Hellyer. Then he worked as a sole practitioner from 1994 until his judicial appointment.
- J.D. from University of San Diego
- Bachelor's degree from University of California, Irvine
- Lawyer at Randall S. Stamen (1994 to 2017)
- Associate at Law Offices of Thomas L. Miller (1994 to 1994)
- Associate at Reid and Hellyer (1992 to 1994)