The Hon. Ralph C. Hofer is a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on July 16, 2009, to succeed Darlene E. Schempp.
Hofer received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and a J.D. from University of Southern California Gould School of Law.
Judge Hofer is a Republican.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. from University of Southern California
- Attorney at Blecher & Collins (1986 to 2009)
- Assistant U.S Attorney at U.S. Department of Justice (1983 to 1986)
- Litigation associate at Bryan Cave (1982 to 1983)
- Litigation associate at Blecher Collins and Hoecker (1981 to 1982)
- Litigation associate at Ball Hunt Hart Brown and Baerwitz (1978 to 1980)