The Hon. Patrick J. Zika is a judge of the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. Zika won the primary election on June 5, 2018. Zika received a bachelor's degree from the University of Notre Dame and a J.D. from Indiana University at Bloomington, School of Law. Prior to becoming a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County, Zika was a judge for the Oakland-Piedmont-Emeryville Municipal Court. He was appointed to the Municipal Court in October of 1995 by former governor Pete Wilson. Zika worked at the law firm of Cleaveland, Murray, Payne & Zika in Oakland, California from 1988 to 1995. He was also a managing attorney for Belli Law Offices of Melvin M. Belli located in San Francisco.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Notre Dame
- J.D. from Indiana University at Bloomington
- Judge at Superior Court of Alameda
- Judge at Oakland Piedmont-Emeryville Municipal Court
- Judge at Municipal Court
- Attorney at Cleaveland, Murray, Pane & Zika in Oakland
- Managing Attorney at Belli Law Offices of Melvin M. Belli in San Francisco