Nathan Scott is a judge for the Superior Court of Orange County in California. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown on November 21, 2012, to succeed Michael J. Naughton.
Scott received a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Los Angeles and a J.D. from Harvard Law School
- Undergraduate from University of California, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School
- Senior appellate court attorney at Califronia Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District (2005 to 2012)
- Associate at Cox, Castle, and Nicholson LLP (2003 to 2004)
- Associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP (1993 to 2003)