In 2009, Hon. Monica F. Wiley was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. She was the second African-American woman appointed to the San Francisco bench.
As of 2018, she serves on the Unified Family Court (UFC).
Judge Wiley was a point guard for the victorious Bears in the early 1990s.
Judge Wiley is a Democrat.
- J.D. from Howard University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from University of California, Berkeley
- Senior associate at Carlson, Calladine and Peterson (2007 to 2009)
- Deputy city attorney at San Francisco City Attorney's Office in San Francisco County, California (1996 to 2007)
- Legal research attorney at San Francisco County Superior Court in San Francisco County, California (1996 to 1996)