The Hon. Michelle Williams Court is a judge on the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. She was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in December 2011.
Prior to joining the court, Judge Court was vice president and general counsel at Bet Tzedek (2002-2011). Her other previous roles include senior associate at Milberg LLP (2000-2002); community builder fellow and civil rights specialist of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (1999-2000); litigation associate at Litt and Marquez (1995-1999); project attorney at ACLU (1994-1995); and an associate at Gilbert Kelly Crowley and Jennett (1993-1994).
Judge Court received her undergraduate degree from Pomona College and her J.D. from Loyola Law School.
- Bachelor's Degree from Pomona College
- J.D. from Loyola Law School
- Vice President and general counsel at Bet Tzedek (2002 to 2011)
- Lawyer at Milberg LLP (2000 to 2002)
- Community builder fellow and civil rights specialist at Department of Housing and Urban Development (1999 to 2000)
- Associate at Litt and Marquez (1995 to 1999)
- Attorney at ACLY (1994 to 1995)
- Associate at Gilbert Kelly Crowley and Jannett (1993 to 1994)