San Bernardino County Superior Court, Department S48 (website)
Clerk phone: (909) 521-3274
Family Law: 909-521-3136
Family Law Fax: 909-521-3128
Hon. Michelle Gilleece is a judge of the Superior Court of San Bernardino County in California. She was appointed on November 2, 2017 to fill the vacancy created by the death of Judge Brian Saunders.
Judge Gilleece is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Claremont McKenna College
- J.D. from Tulane University
- Partner at Friedman and Gilleece (2004 to 2017)
- Partner at Law Offices of Gilleece Pico and Stockdale (2012 to 2013)
- Adjunct Professor at University of La Verne, College of Law (from 2011)
- Assistant to the Mayor at Mayor of Riverside in Riverside, California (2003 to 2004)
- Assistant Director at International Place of the Claremont Colleges (2000 to 2001)
- Associate at Platt and Buescher (1996 to 2000)