The Hon. Michele E. Flurer is a judge for the Los Angeles County Superior Court in California. She was appointed to the bench by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2010. The vacancy was created due to the death of Richard B. Wolfe.
She is a registered Republican.
Judge Flurer received her bachelor's degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1983. She went on to earn her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law in 1986.
After graduating from law school, Flurer joined the law firms of Knapp, Petersen, and Clarke (1987-1989) and Baker and McKenzie (1989-1994) as an associate. In 1994 she served as general counsel for American Tours International, LLC. Prior to her appointment to the Superior Court, Judge Flurer was serving as a court commissioner for the Los Angeles County Superior Court where she had practiced since 2006.
She has served as a mediator and arbitrator as well as a judge pro tem.
- J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law (1986)
- Bachelor's Degree from University of California, Irvine (1983)
- Associate at Knapp, Petersen and Clarke in Los Angeles County, California (1987 to 1989)
- General Counsel at American Tours International, LLC (1994 to 2006)
- Court Commissioner at Los Angeles County Superior Court in Los Angeles County, California (from 2006)
- Associate at Baker and McKenzie (1989 to 1994)