The Hon. Michael J. Raphael is a judge on the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown in December 2011.
Raphael received his undergraduate degree from Rice University and his J.D. from Yale Law School.
- Bachelor's Degree from Rice University
- J.D. from Yale Law School
- Assistant US Attorney at Central District of California (1999 to 2011)
- Investigative counsel at US Representative Henry Waxman (1997 to 1999)
- Associate counsel at Sidley Austin LLP (1994 to 1997)