San Bernardino County Superior Court, Department R3 (website)
Clerk phone: (909) 285-3681
Document Control: 909-285-3539
Criminal Fax: 909-285-3652
Hon. Michael A. Knish is a judge for the Superior Court of San Bernardino County in California. He was appointed on August 7, 2012, to succeed W. Robert Fawke.
Judge Knish is a Democrat.
- Bachelor's Degree from Wake Forest University
- Master's Degree from California State University, Los Angeles
- J.D. from Whittier Law School
- Commissioner at Superior Court of San Bernardino County in San Bernardino County, California (2003 to 2012)
- Deputy Public Defender at San Bernardino County Public Defender's Office in San Bernardino County, California (1995 to 2003)
- Associate Attorney at Law Office of Jimmy Gutierrez (1995 to 1995)
- Associate Attorney at Law Office of Cedric Elias (1992 to 1994)