The Hon. Maurice Leiter is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California. He was appointed by former Governor Jerry Brown on November 17, 2015, to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Antonio Barreto Jr.
Leiter received a bachelor's degree from Harvard University and a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Bachelor's Degree from Harvard University
- J.D. from George Washington University School of Law
- Judge at Superior Court of Los Angeles County in Los Angeles County, California (from 2015)
- Partner at Arnold and Porter LLP (1994 to 2015)
- Counsel at Arnold and Porter LLP (1991 to 1993)
- Assistant U.S Attorney and assistant Chief of the Criminal Division at U.S. Attorney's Office Central District of California (1986 to 1991)
- Associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton and Garrison (1982 to 1985)