In 2011 Hon. Matthew P. Guasco was appointed judge on the Superior Court of Ventura County in California.
In his leisure time, he likes to cook, garden, and play the guitar.
Judge Guasco is a Democrat.
- J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from University of California Davis
- Mediator and arbitrator at Self (2011 to 2012)
- Counsel at Arnold Bleuel LaRochelle Mathews and Zirbel LLP (2008 to 2010)
- Counsel at Norman Dowler LLP (2001 to 2008)
- Sole practitioner at Innovation Mediation (1998 to 2001)
- Associate attorney at Engle Carobine Covner and Coats LLP (1993 to 1998)
- Associate attorney at Lascher and Lascher (1989 to 1993)
- Deputy public defender at Marin County Public Defender's Office in Marin County (1985 to 1989)