The Hon. Mark V. Mooney is a judge of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California.
Mooney received a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California and a J.D. from Southern Methodist University.
- J.D. from Southern Methodist University (1981)
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Southern California (1978)
- Associate at Hillsinger & Costanzo
- Associate at Lafollette, Hohnson, De Haas & Fesler
- Assistant at U.S. Attorney for the Central District of California (1991 to 1995)
- Judge at Los Angeles Municipal Court in Los Angeles County, California