Merced County Superior Court, Department 9 (website)
Civil phone: (209) 725-4111
Civil fax: (209) 725-4110
In 2010, the Hon. Mark V. Bacciarini was appointed by former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger as a judge for the Superior Court of Merced County in California.
The judge is a Republican.
He was formerly a high school music teacher. In his spare time, the judge plays a number of brass instruments. He has a wife and three children.
- J.D. from San Joaquin College of Law
- Bachelor's degree from University of the Pacific (Music)
- Chief deputy at Merced County DIstrict Attorney's Office in Merced County, California (2009 to 2010)
- Deputy district attorney at Merced County District Attorney's Office in Merced County, California (2000 to 2009)
- Attorney at Morse, Morse & Morse (1998 to 2000)
- High school music teacher and band instructor at Manteca, Merced and Clovis